Designed for utility workers this MSA Topgard Full Brim Hard hat provides superior top impact protection, thus helping keep the workers safe when their work takes them to perform in dangerous environments. The MSA Topgard protective full brim hard hats come with a quick to adjust for a better fit, Fas-Trac suspension. These hard hats have dielectric properties and they perform quite well in industrial settings. They provide adequate protection and are designed to protect your head against s wide range if temperatures. However, they do not provide the protection that our Skullgard caps provide.
Especially useful for your typical utility worker, these hard hats are durable and very lightweight. These hard hats are dielectric and won’t be a conducive for electricity, being constantly on the move, utility workers are often faced with dangerous electrical hazards, thus making these hard hats ideal.
With their dielectric properties and their comfortable lightweightness, the MSA Top-gard hats can be worn for long periods of time. They have slots for accessories and the FAS-TRACK suspension allows for quick adjustments.
They are comfortable and lightweight
- With sots for accessories
- They can also be worn backwards whiile remaining compliant
- FAS-TRAC® suspension for quick adjustments
- Sizes: standard (6-1/2” to 8”)
- Slotted for use with MSA accessories and non-slotted available
- Available with 1-Touch® Suspensions
- USA Approvals ◦SEI - HDMSA08_LT
- ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 (Class E, Type 1) Z94.1-2005 (Class E, Type 1)
- As summarized in Z89.1-2014 (Class E) and Z94.1-2005 (Class E), the Topgard® Slotted Caps meet all appropriate conditions for a type I helmet (top impact)
- The Topgard® caps can be worn backwards and still meet the standards for the ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 ruling.