The Industry Leader for Economy, Durability, and Flexibility
A comfortable, lightweight, and durable fabric, DuPont™ Tychem© QC utilizes the strength of DuPont™ Tyvek© fabric and a polyethylene quality coating, making this one of the more comfortable and protective garments available. Tychem© QC is used for light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Tychem© QC provides excellent resistance against biohazards such as blood, body fluid, and viral contaminants, and passes ASTM F1670 for blood penetration and F1671 for viral penetration.
When working in hazardous conditions, the color and visibility of protective apparel can greatly affect the overall safety of the worker. When workers wear high-visibility colors, it improves how well they are seen and distinguished from the background. Obviously, safety is enhanced when workers can clearly see coworkers. The Tychem© QC yellow color is often a preferred choice because it provides contrast across a wide range of natural backgrounds. In a laboratory study, Tychem© QC received high overall ratings for visibility in dim light, bright light, and contrast with natural backgrounds.
Tychem© QC consists of a durable Tyvek© substrate quality coated with polyethylene. Rugged and durable, Tychem© is a tough barrier fabric that resists punctures and tears. Yet even in cold temperatures, Tychem© remains flexible compared to competitive fabrics, based on measurements over a wide range of temperatures.
- The Tychem© QC Coveralls are coated garments with QC polyethylene that provide excellent lightweight splash protection from many acids and other liquid chemicals.
- These suits are a great economical choice for chemical protective clothing in many industrial plants and chemical cleanup operations.
- These chemical protection suits are available in high visibility yellow and have been coated with 1.25 mils of polyethylene in order to meet level B standards quality.
- Protect your workers with this Level B standard against accidental spills, sprays and splashes of acids, bases, pesticides and other liquid chemicals.
- Sizes 2X, 3X and larger cost a bit more due to the increased amount of material required to make them.
- Packed 25 to a case.
- Prices shown are per case.
- Available in sizes SM-6XL, and can be special ordered with larger sizes.
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 101-1993 specs.