Superior Industrial Protective Clothing from Lakeland.
DuPont™ Tyvek® is built for the long run. Lakeland protective garments made with this enhanced material hang in with a durability superior to any other limited use material. Why? The tough barrier qualities of Tyvek® are found throughout the fabric.
Practically anywhere in industry, Tyvek® spunbonded olefin by DuPont™ has been hailed for years. It has served reliably as the unique material that imparts high strength, flexibility, durability, great barrier qualities and wearer comfort to protective clothing. Superior barrier, durability and breathability leave competitive materials far behind.
Competitive materials possess poor levels of barrier durability or excessive porosity, so they offer much lower barrier protection. Tyvek® delivers the best possible balance of performance you can get.
- DuPont Tyvek© shoe covers fit up to a size 14 or 15 shoe size depending on the type of shoe being worn.
- These industrial products are a practical and economical way in protecting your clothes from dirt, dusts, light splash, and most dry particulates.
- The shoe covers are a more tear-resistant type of shoe cover being made from DuPont Tyvek®.
- The Tyvek® material is stronger and can withstand many snags and scrapes that other fabrics cant.
- Even more, the DuPont Tyvek® shoe cover can also withstand light splashes and moisture.
- The DuPont Tyvek® material shoe covers work great for heavy duty industrial applications, working on potentially slippery smooth flooring, and in the medical field.
- These shoe covers are available in a one-size-fits-all version that should fit most people.
- Packed 100 pair per case.
- Usually ships in 1-2 Days From Mississippi