|Features and Notes:
- The Hydro Dipped Hard Hats are also known as Water Transfer Printed or 3D Printed hard hats.
- The exterior surface of the hard hat is covered by the design and will not fade or easily scratch.
- Each hat is individually dipped and each hard hat is completely unique.
- And then we add a top coat of PPG automotive paint, dip the hat with the custom ink design, and then add a glossy clear coat to keep the design safe and secure.
- The process is actually a lot more work than it sounds, but the designs are truly amazing once completed.
- Currently we are producing about 68 different patterns of water dipped hard hats, in both the FULL BRIM and the full brim design.
- Comes standard with an adjustable ratchet suspensions.
- The Hydrographic Safety Helmets are made to order which takes around 2 business days; however, there may be an additional 3-4 day lead time on larger orders
- Since the hard hats have been modified from the factory, we can not say they are ANSI class 1 hard hats; however, we are taking a NEW ANSI approved hard hat and adding several layers of paint, ink, and glossy coating which can actually strengthen the hard hat shell.
- Great for general applications
- Polyethylene shell is durable, comfortable and sleek
- 6-point suspension disburses impact energy through six different points
- Can be worn backwards and retain safety certification
- Fits head sizes 6.5 to a size 8
- REPLACEMENT Ratchet Suspensions Available Click Here
- REPLACEMENT Pin Lock Suspensions Available Click Here