Hydrographic Safety Hardhat
Looking for a safety helmet with some personality? Check out our full line of Hydrographic safety hard hats. These hats are custom dipped with a design that covers the entire surface of the hard hat shell. The safety helmets are hand dipped with the pattern of your choice and usually take just a day to produce and a day to gloss and let dry. We carry a wide selection of patterns and adding new designs often.
We are currently using a Pyramex SL Full Brim hat with a 4 point suspension for the hard hat shell, a 6 point suspensios is available for only a couple of bucks more.
Show a little personality while staying safe.
|Features and Notes:
- The Hydrographic Hardhats are also known as Water Transfer Printed or 3D Printed hardhats.
- The exterior surface of the hardhat is covered by the design and will not fade or easily scratch.
- Each hat is individually dipped and each hardhat is completely unique.
- We start with a brand new Pyramex™ Full Brim hardhat shell.
- And then we add a top coat of PPG automotive paint, dip the hat with the custom ink design, and then add a glossy clear coat to keep the design safe and secure.
- The process is actually a lot more work than it sounds, but the designs are truly amazing once completed.
- Currently we are producing about 68 different patterns of water dipped hard hats, in both the cap style and the full brim design.
- Comes standard with an adjustable ratchet suspensions that fit head sizes 6.5 to a size 8.
- The Hydrographic Safety Helmets are made to order which takes around 2 business days; however, there may be an additional 3-4 day lead time on larger orders
- Since the hard hats have been modified from the factory, we can not say they are ANSI class 1 hard hats; however, we are taking a NEW ANSI approved hard hat and adding several layers of paint, ink, and glossy coating which can actually strengthen the hard hat shell. .