Promax II SMS™
Hood, Boots, and Elastic Wrists
(25 per case)
Promax® II is a three ply material consisting of one layer of Meltblown polypropylene bonded between twol layers of spunbound polypropylene. These garmets are strong, fluid resistant and breathable. Providing maximum comfort and durability, Promax® II provides and optimal mix of protection and comfort at an affordable price.
Typical applications for these Promax breathable suits include general maintenance, janitorial services, food processing, construction and any nonhazardous job where you need to keep clean
Impact/Malt has long been a reliable and consistent manufacturer of industrial protective clothing that not only successfully shield workers from potential contaminants in the workplace, but does so while still remaining comfortable to wear and proving affordable for managers. These traits are present among the wide variety of ProMax garments available on the market - ranging from coveralls and pants to lab coats and aprons - and can be found in the new Promax II SMS™ items featured here.
The microporous polyolefin fabric used in their construction allows the Garments to let in air without compromising their protective qualities. This breathability guarantees a comfortable garment to wear while at work. The toughness of the material makes them ideal safeguards for commercial applications that involve paint, pesticides, asbestos, food processing with chemicals and general industrial maintenance.
Packaged (25 per case), available in one size and color, the Promax II SMS™ Garments are the perfect garments for workers looking for a comfortable but durable protective barrier.
- The Promax II SMS Coveralls are made a three ply material consisting of one layer of Meltblown polypropylene bonded between twol layers of spunbound polypropylene that makes garments strong, fluid resistant and breathable
- An alternative that continues to be cost effective and that provides COMFORT, DURABILITY and PROTECTION.
- Suitable for many commercial applications such as general maintenance, janitorial services, food processing, construction and any nonhazardous job where you need to keep clean.
- Sizes 2X and larger costs a bit more due to the increased amount of material required to make them
- Usually ships in 1-2 Days From Mississippi