The brown Skullgard® helmets get their natural tan color from strips of resin which are part of the manufacturing process. Some customers think the designs are made with paint but they're actually an integral natural part of each helmet.
The MSA™ Skullgard® helmets are reccomended for agriculture, sand blasting, welding, construction and electrical work. If you dont particularly care for the tan color we can supply the same Skullgard helmets in white.
These products are available in full-brim and cap styles and they're designed to withstand radiant heat. The smooth crown design is compatible with MSA™ accessories which makes these helmets particularly useful for most applications.
- Choose from cap style or full brim hats.
- Stylish and protective.
- Can withstand temperatures up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Perfect for welding, steel mills and heavy construction.
- Available with several different suspension types.
- Made in the United States of America.
- Fits sizes between 6.5 to 8.