Superior Industrial Protective Clothing from Lakeland.
DuPont™ Tyvek® is built for the long run. Lakeland protective garments made with this enhanced material hang in with a durability superior to any other limited use material. Why? The tough barrier qualities of Tyvek® are found throughout the fabric.
Practically anywhere in industry, Tyvek® spunbonded olefin by DuPont™ has been hailed for years. It has served reliably as the unique material that imparts high strength, flexibility, durability, great barrier qualities and wearer comfort to protective clothing. Superior barrier, durability and breathability leave competitive materials far behind.
Competitive materials possess poor levels of barrier durability or excessive porosity, so they offer much lower barrier protection. Tyvek® delivers the best possible balance of performance you can get.
- The DuPont™ Tyvek® fiber boot covers are available in the FC friction coated material, or with a vinyl coating for extra grip.
- These industrial products are a practical and economical way in protecting your clothes from dirt, dusts, light splash, and most dry particulates.
- The boot covers are a more tear-resistant type of cover being made from DuPont™ Tyvek®.
- The Tyvek® material is stronger and can withstand many snags and scrapes that other fabrics cant.
- Even more, the DuPont™ Tyvek® boot covers can also withstand light splashes and moisture.
- The DuPont™ Tyvek® material boot covers work great for heavy duty industrial applications, working on potentially slippery smooth flooring, and in the medical field.
- These boot covers are available in a one-size-fits-all version that should fit most people.
- Packed 50 pair per case.
- Usually ships in 1-2 Days From Mississippi