Vented Cap Style Safety Hardhats
4 Point Liner
Impact and penetration resistance was the key when designing the Pyramex RIDGELINE™ 4 Point Cap Style Safety Hardhat The Pyramex® Ridgeline™ cap style safety helmet is made with a sleek, reflective surface, which makes it an excellent product for daytime work. When light reflects off the surface of the helmet, it makes it easier for other workers to see you.
This helmet offers all the high-quality features that you'd expect from Pyramex® products, and for the best fit, it comes with a convenient feature for height adjustments. This version of the Pyramex hardhats features air vents located at the rear and on top of the hat. Because of his feature, your head will stay cool and dry. The vented Pyramex hardhats meet Class C regulations only.
The ratchet suspension allows you to make quick adjustments, and you'll never have to worry about the helmet sitting too low or high on your head. Our low-profile safety helmets are prefer Shiny White Graphite Pattern by workers, and this product is just as popular as the rest. Most workers prefer the style of a low-profile helmet, and since the Pyramex® Ridgeline™ safety helmet also comes with reliable protection, it's an excellent choice for many workers.
|Features and Notes:
- ABS material - Strong, yet ultra-light for seemingly weightless protection
- Features air vents to keep your head cool located at the top and rear of hard hat
- Low profile design - Offers a low center of gravity for better balance
- Rear padded suspension - Provides additional level of comfort on the wearers' neck
- 4-position harness points - Allows you to move the harness forward, backward, up or down - allowing for the most optimal position for ultimate comfort
- Replaceable sweat band - Padded fabric and polyurethane foam for all day wear
- Vented pressure pad - Keeps the straps in place providing an additional level of comfort
- Easy to grasp knob - Adjusts the suspension from 6 1/2 to 8
- Swinging hinge points - Allows you to find the most comfortable position on the back of your head
- Complies with ANSI Z89.1-2014 Class C, E, G regulations
- Meets CSA Z94.1-05 Canada Regulations